Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arup Rakshit
Subject Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I need to uninstall postgresql. I downloaded using
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload . But now I
want to uninstall it. As there are no uninstaller, I am thinking to install it
manually.

[root@arup]# find / -name postgresql
find: ‘/var/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
/etc/init.d/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2.d/services/postgresql
/etc/sysconfig/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/include/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/lib/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/doc/postgresql
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/share/postgresql

Can you tell me which of those files I have to remove? Or is there any other
safe approach or not ?

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan