Re: psql 7.3.4 disagrees with NATURAL CROSS JOIN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: psql 7.3.4 disagrees with NATURAL CROSS JOIN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gaetano Mendola said:
> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>> Just a note for the hackers, Jonathan (I think :) ) talked to me about
>>  this on the irc channel - we couldn't figure this one out.  Seems
>> that
>
> Exist a postgres irc server? If yes may I know the server and port ?

irc://irc.freenode.net/postgresql

(One of the things I put on pgfoundry's home page is a list of what I
think are useful links for developers, including this link, Google
archives, current docs, CVSweb, and so on)

cheers

andrew