Re: BUG #2195: log_min_messages crash server when in DEBUG3 to - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #2195: log_min_messages crash server when in DEBUG3 to
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> I just tested again using your pg_config.h modification, and I still
> get the failure, so perhaps BSD/OS and Win32 have similar issues with
> our code.

Hmph.  I've just been trying to reproduce it on Linux (FC4), and it's
OK for me there as well as on HPUX where I tried first.  Odder and
odder.

> Trimming off the environment output, attached is the log file with the
> sig11/segfault failure.

Oh, if you're getting a segfault, could we see the backtrace?

            regards, tom lane