Re: Need clarification on compilation errors in PG 16.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Need clarification on compilation errors in PG 16.2
Date
Re: Need clarification on compilation errors in PG 16.2
List pgsql-hackers
Pradeep Kumar <spradeepkumar29@gmail.com> writes:
> Yes it was defined in "pg_config.h"
> /* Define to 1 if you have the `memset_s' function. */
> #define HAVE_MEMSET_S 1

That's correct for recent versions of macOS.  I see you are
building against a recent SDK:

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.2.sdk/usr/include/string.h

but I wonder if maybe the actual OS version is back-rev?