Re: Re-2: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re-2: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
"Werner Kuhnle" <wek@kuhnle.com> writes:
> the log contains :
> "
> 2010-09-03 13:40:04 CEST FEHLER: Syntaxfehler bei �,� bei Zeichen 1
> 2010-09-03 13:40:04 CEST ANWEISUNG: , "ctid" SELECT Kurzzeichen,Name_Feld,EURO_Umr_Faktor,NKStellen,Ro
wTimestamp,RowUserID,RowDDMFields,RowIDFROM Waehrungen ORDER BY Kurzzeichen
> "
> but I don't know what the ', "ctid" ' means and why it is in the log; my sql quere does not contain this; it
definitelybegins with "SELECT"

Ah-hah.  The ODBC driver is inserting that because it would like to see
the ctid system column in the result.  It's evidently getting confused
and inserting it in the wrong place.  Anybody on the list recognize this
misbehavior?

            regards, tom lane