Re: No default for (user-specific) service file location on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: No default for (user-specific) service file location on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> This time with the patch.

Pushed, with some minor twiddling to make the .pgpass and .pg_service.conf
descriptions more alike.  I figured that the .pgpass docs are fine since
(surely) many more people have looked at those passages and not
complained, so I made sure that the service file descriptions were worded
comparably.

            regards, tom lane