Re: pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile
Date
List pgsql-committers
> I see on postgresql.org:
>     Lynx Version 2.8.5dev.16 (01 Jun 2003)

> I used that to generate HISTORY, and I did a diff against the HISTORY I
> generated, and the only difference is that it doesn't have spaces on
> blank lines, which is even better output than mine.

> In the future, I will use postgresql.org lynx.  If you find yours
> generates similar output to that, you can keep using your local one.

Actually, mine generates better output than that one --- it aligns
headings better.  I'd suggest updating to the 2.8.5 release.

The HISTORY versions that I just committed were made with 2.8.5rel1
... feel free to compare.

            regards, tom lane