Re: Can't get the debugger going - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From schatz
Subject Re: Can't get the debugger going
Date
List pgadmin-support
I have the same problem, debugger option is disabled & have the
plugin_debugger & profiler.dll in the lib directory. I don't know how to do
pg)dumpall/psql_reload from pgadmin3. Can u pls. help me out how to do this.
How do I make sure debugger funcions are loaded in my dbase?
Thank you.
schatz