missing chunk number 0 for toast value 1086251 in pg_toast_2619 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Raghavendra Rao Jsv -X (rjsv - SCARLET WIRELESS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDat Cisco)
Subject missing chunk number 0 for toast value 1086251 in pg_toast_2619
Date
List pgsql-bugs

HI All,

We are facing below error in  our environment and using “PostgreSQL 9.2.9 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-52), 64-bit” version and facing below error. Though I googled several URLS those fixes doesn’t work for us. Please help me.

missing chunk number 0 for toast value 1086251 in pg_toast_2619

logo_Grey

Raghavendra Rao Jsv

Analyst - Database

rjsv@cisco.com

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

India
cisco.com

http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gifThink before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.

Attachment