Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From John Wang
Subject Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/27/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> It would be nice if more large scale Pg users came out of the closet.

How's your professional writing ability?  We currently have case
studies being held back by lack of community writing volunteers.

I won't judge my writing ability here but I have worked in product marketing where I wrote numerous white papers that were sent to Fortune 500 companies and a number of government agencies. So if by professional you mean being paid to write documents like that as one of my primary responsibilities, I've done it. I'm willing to take a crack at it and the community can decide if the results are worthwhile.

--
John Wang
http://www.dev411.com/blog/