Re: [SPAM] BUG #13143: Cannot stop and restart a streaming server with a replication slot - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Patrice Drolet
Subject Re: [SPAM] BUG #13143: Cannot stop and restart a streaming server with a replication slot
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

When will it be?=20

Do you want me to test it in my environnement?

Thanks,

Patrice Drolet

> Le 2015-04-27 =C3=A0 18:22, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> a =
=C3=A9crit :
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> On 2015-04-27 12:50:32 -0400, Patrice Drolet wrote:
>> On Windows, this is really easy to have this problem : create a =
replication slot then try to restart the server. The server will refuse =
to start.=20
>>=20
>> I checked the file it was not read only. There is nothing I could do =
to the file or the directory to succeed in restarting pg.