Re: [GENERAL] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [GENERAL] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>> Probably not --- Marc, do you want to do that (and make it point to
>> pgsql-core for now)?

> I think this is a good idea.  But note that mail addressed to pgsql-core
> will be held up in the moderator queue.  I'm not sure that we want that
> for mail addressed to security@.

That's something that can and should be dealt with behind the scenes,
though.  The immediate point is to agree on having this alias.

I'm about to commit documentation updates into all the upcoming release
branches recommending security@postgresql.org for security-sensitive
reports.

            regards, tom lane