Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> By the way, that's 32 bit Kubuntu 7.10.
> Linux kgrittn-desktop 2.6.22-16-generic #1 SMP Thu Apr 2 01:27:50 GMT
> 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
> I've done a new build with --enable-debug and confirmed the problem in
> that environment.

Hmm ... I'll rev up my old 32-bit-Intel machine.  I suspect that the
missing link here is some state change in the database above and beyond
just loading the data, but since we don't know exactly what that is,
we'll have to resort to working with Tatsuo's bitwise dump.