Re: System application reference pages - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: System application reference pages
Date
List pgsql-docs

Surely pg_ctl also belongs in that group.

One could make an argument that pg_dump, pg_dumpall, pg_restore, and
vacuumdb do too, though it'd be a weaker argument.  Also createuser,
dropuser, perhaps createlang/droplang.  All of these require superuser
privs to be more than marginally useful, so they strike me as primarily
admin tools not user tools.

            regards, tom lane