Re: psql latex bugfixes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql latex bugfixes
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Surely this is a really good bug fix and should be in 7.5?

The original patch contained both bug fixes for the LaTeX mode and an
entire new output mode (troff).  At my suggestion, Roger split out the
bug-fix parts as a separate patch.  The new output mode does need to
wait for 7.6^H^H^H8.1, but I think we should accept this patch for
this cycle (pending review of course).

I was thinking Peter would be the most likely candidate to review the
patch, since IIRC he was the last guy to touch this stuff.  But if
he doesn't have time and you do, go for it ...

            regards, tom lane