Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Therefore, either we will not find any portability problems, or fixing
>> upstream those we do find will not be terribly difficult.

> Well, the difference to know is that we can't resolve that relatively
> quickly ourselves, but that it'd rather require $whoever installing a
> new version of cmake...

Yup.  So one of the things we'd want to establish is what's the minimum
version of cmake we're going to require, and which (hopefully old)
platforms will we be leaving out in the cold with that?

I suspect it's premature to try to decide that now, but it's certainly
a question to keep in mind.