Re: tsearch2, ispell, utf-8 and german special characters - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markus Wollny
Subject Re: tsearch2, ispell, utf-8 and german special characters
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your answer. It's probably not sufficient to adjust the current locale settings of the system, so I'll have
todump, re-initdb and reload - am I correct or is there some procedure involving less downtime than that?