Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
Date
List pgsql-general
"Janek Sendrowski" <janek12@web.de> writes:
> Now the link editor is working, but I still have one problem.
> The files in /utils for example include there files with #include "utils/filename" and it doesn't work, because the
filewhich includes them is already in the directory /utils.

Could we see the exact code you're writing and the output of the "make"
attempt?  (That is, I want to see both the gcc call and the error
message.)  It should "just work", and you're not providing nearly
enough information to guess at what's wrong.

            regards, tom lane