Error installing PostgreSQL 8.3 (password short, not complex) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tomas Guerra
Subject Error installing PostgreSQL 8.3 (password short, not complex)
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have read the response to this problem here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BAY123-F33A4637C55066E65749D2EA9F10%40phx.gbl

But, I have the same problem but I cannot change the Postgre password because it is installed by another software called LINCS II, which is a software from a dealer.

The same setup works on other computers, therefore is a problem of policy configuration. I have tried with the Local Policy but I have the same problem. I cannot change the domain policy but I think that could be the issue.

I would really appreciate your support with this. Maybe you can tell me how to avoid the require of a complex password during the installation of postgre.

Best regards,

Tomas

Tomás Guerra | Loader Coordinator
(:+507 000-0000 | Ë: +507 66768250 | *: tomas.guerra@fqml.com

Dirección: Torre de Las Américas. Torre A. Piso 21 – Iguana Mall, Penonomé – Donoso, Colón | www.cobrepanama.com

¡Únete a la conversación Twitter, Facebook, Instagram y Youtube!

cid:image001.png@01D3557C.1FBFDE50

Attachment