Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact

From: Tom Lane
Subject: Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  ("Gnanakumar", )
 Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Andy Colson, )
  Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  ("Gnanakumar", )
   Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Andy Colson, )
  Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Scott Carey, )
   Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Robert Haas, )
    Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Scott Carey, )
     Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Tom Lane, )
      Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Scott Carey, )
   Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  ("Pierre C", )
  Re: Database size growing over time and leads to performance impact  (Greg Smith, )

Scott Carey <> writes:
> Still off topic:

> Will CLUSTER/VF respect FILLFACTOR in 9.0?

> As far as I can tell in 8.4, it does not.

Works for me, in both branches.

            regards, tom lane