Re: Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype andcommontypearray - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype andcommontypearray
Date
Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/4/19 4:21 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 05:08:03PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> maybe "supertype". It is one char shorter .. somewhere is term
>> "supperclass, ..."
>>
>> In Czech language this term is short, "nadtyp", but probably it is not
>> acceptable :)
>
> Moved to next CF.

This thread has been very quiet for a month.  I agree with Andres [1]
that we should push this to PG13.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net