Re: git: uh-oh - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: git: uh-oh
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The fact that the file was "modified" twice after being removed at rev
> 2.88 seems really wacko.  Are you sure that's not contributing to what
> we're seeing here?

Yeah, that was discussed in the earlier git-conversion thread that I
pointed to.  We never did figure out how that happened, though I
speculated it might have been due to weirdness in Vadim's local
checkout.

Is it possible to just delete those two revisions from the CVS
repository, and if so would it help?  We certainly don't need 'em.