Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make CheckRequiredParameterValues() depend upon correct - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make CheckRequiredParameterValues() depend upon correct
Date
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make CheckRequiredParameterValues() depend upon correct  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Okay, this thread seems to be running out of steam, and we are running
out of hours before the beta1 wrap.  I am going to take it on my own
authority to do the following:

* rename recovery_connections to hot_standby (and the underlying
variable from XLogRequestRecoveryConnections to something like
EnableHotStandby);

* change its default value to 'off'.

I believe the only other code changes needed for beta1 are the
pg_start/stop_backup error check changes that Heikki proposed at
<4BD953A6.70409@enterprisedb.com>.  If he doesn't commit that
within an hour or two, I will.

This train is leaving the station.