Re: PATCH: pageinspect / add page_checksum andbt_page_items(bytea) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: PATCH: pageinspect / add page_checksum andbt_page_items(bytea)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

On 4/1/17 5:40 AM, Ashutosh Sharma wrote:

> Apart from above comments, your patch looks good to me. I have also
> marked this patch as 'Waiting for Author' in the commitfest. Thanks.

The CF has been extended until April 7 but time is still growing short
and this thread has been idle for three days.  Please respond with a new
patch by 2017-04-05 00:00 AoE (UTC-12) or this submission will be marked
"Returned with Feedback".

Thank,
--
-David