Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mike Surcouf
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64
Date
List pgadmin-support

Ø  Can you send the output please? Might give a hint as to how far it's getting.

Here is the PML file process monitor log from sysinternals.  I could sen csv but it would be very hard to read.

Its large so I google drived it I hope that is not against mailing list policy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2LyR0P94T3FTlFFelhabV9EdFk/view?usp=sharing

Ø  Does it run from the admin account you installed it under?

No it runs as a separate user.  This does work for 1.4 though.

I also tried running everything under administrator and that prodced same results.

Ø  Also, long shot but is there anything in the event logs?

As suspected nothing there

Thanks

Mike