Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use standard interrupt handling in logical replication launcher. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use standard interrupt handling in logical replication launcher.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 2017-06-09 17:47:23 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On the less good side, something seems to have broken the pg_upgrade
>> tests recently on skink and some (not all) of the CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
>> animals.

> Yea, I saw skinks failure. Unfortunately it seems we're either not
> seeing the bleat because it's in some logfile that's hidden, or it's not
> a valgrind visible failure and "just" triggered by the long runtime.

Yeah, I'm also suspecting that it's somehow timing related, because of
the similar-looking CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS failures.  I'm currently trying
to see if I can duplicate it that way.

            regards, tom lane