Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal
Date
Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-docs
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> The one "caveat" I will bring up is that once pushed and applied to the
> site, we would bring introduce a lot of 404s into the website.

Hm.  In principle we could probably insert some redirects, but
I doubt it's worth the trouble.

If I haven't heard objections, I'll see about making this happen
during the first week of Feb (after the CF closes, but before
it's time to do the February releases' notes).

            regards, tom lane