Re: CREATE UNLOGGED TABLE seq faults when debug_discard_caches=1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CREATE UNLOGGED TABLE seq faults when debug_discard_caches=1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Geier <geidav.pg@gmail.com> writes:
> On a different note: are we frequently running our tests suites with
> debug_discard_caches=1 enabled?
> It doesn't seem like.

Hmm.   Buildfarm members avocet and trilobite are supposed to be
doing that, but their runtimes of late put the lie to it.
Configuration option got lost somewhere?

prion is running with -DRELCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE -DCATCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE,
which I would have thought would be enough to catch this, but I guess
not.