Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] crypt not included when compiling libpgtcl !!!!!!!
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Eric Lee Green <eric@linux-hw.com> writes:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Constantin Teodorescu wrote:
>> must manually add -lcrypt in Makefile into src/interfaces/libpgtcl

> I came across this problem too today (I am currently packaging 6.4 into an
> RPM for Red Hat 5.2). I have generated a patch file which fixes the lack
> of -lcrypt in a number of places for glibc systems.

I believe this is already fixed in the current Postgres sources.  Rather
than generating your own patch, would you verify that the current
sources are fixed?

You can get the current code from the Postgres CVS server --- see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq-cvs.shtml.  Do the checkout with
"-r REL6_4" to get the soon-to-be-6.4.1 stable branch, rather than
the 6.5 development branch...

            regards, tom lane