Re: pgsql: Wait for WAL summarization to catch up before creating .partial - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Wait for WAL summarization to catch up before creating .partial
Date
List pgsql-committers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> It appears that I was late with my review [1].  But the new tap test
> could still use pgperltidy.

I believe our current policy is that we're asking committers to
maintain pgindent cleanliness, but not pgperltidy (which is why
BF member koel isn't checking pgperltidy).  We might get to that
eventually, but we're not there yet.

            regards, tom lane