Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Karlsson
Subject Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)
Date
Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 07/01/2016 07:31 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Yeah, but since when has the SQL standard adopted any existing
>> implementation's spelling of a feature? It seems to be politically
>> impossible.
>
> Especially if nobody really lobbies on part of postgresql.

Has any of the major PostgreSQL companies looked into sending members to
the ISO committee? It would be nice if we could be represented.

Andreas