Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Date
Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
List pgsql-hackers
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> On 9/23/22 11:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm planning to do a final(?) pass over the v15 notes today,
>> but I thought it'd be appropriate to push this separately.

> RE "final pass", there's still an errant "BACKPATCHED"[1] that still
> needs addressing. I didn't have a chance to verify if it was indeed
> backpatched.

Yeah, that one indeed needs removed (and I've done so).  I see a
few other places where Bruce left notes about things that need more
clarification.  I'm just finishing a pass of "update for subsequent
commits", and then I'll start on copy-editing.