Re: bad style for SECURITY DEFINER - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: bad style for SECURITY DEFINER
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On 13 Dec 2021, at 11:35, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> On 13.12.21 01:17, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> The title of this section looks poor in the first two web browsers I tried.
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createfunction.html#id-1.9.3.67.10.2
>> | Writing SECURITY DEFINER Functions Safely
>
> This appears to be a web site styling issue.  It looks more reasonable when I use the default style.

Agreed, the <code> class should not override the font size of the <h2> and
should have a different margin than when rendered elsewhere.  It's not entirely
clear to me why we set a font-size at all, I can't see which case that's
supposed to be fixing but my CSS is really rusty so I'm sure to be missing
something.  However, this should be moved to -www where it can be dealt with.