Re: Undesirable whitespace treatment in mail archive display - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Undesirable whitespace treatment in mail archive display
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Jun 11, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> "Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Committed and pushed. Changes should be visible in that thread and as caches
>> clear.
>
> Hm ... there's now a surprisingly large amount of vertical space between
> paragraphs (ie, double newlines in the original text).  Weird that this
> affects that.

Yeah, that’s an effect of the “pre” text. I tried to reduce the impact by
lowering the font size and line height, but it still starkly stands out.

I’ll do some research to see if there is another CSS property to help
minimize that gap.

Jonathan