Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org> writes:
> FWIW I looked at these patches yesterday when I was trying to reproduce
> the bug, but did not find anything interesting. It's mostly for stuff in
> the standard library. I haven't tried building Python with all of of
> these patches though, and did not find an easy way to rebuild a SRPM on
> a Debian system. I'm also wondering if it can be a 32 vs 64 bit issue?...

Well, we can eliminate that last theory, because there were both 32 and
64 bit buildfarm machines showing the crash, cf bobcat and crake.
BTW, I see the former is now running F14, not F13 as claimed on the
buildfarm dashboard, so it doesn't look to be specific to a particular
Fedora version either.  I'm a bit tempted to install F15 alpha and see
if it's still there ...