Re: Allow parentheses around the query expression that follows a WITH clause - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Allow parentheses around the query expression that follows a WITH clause
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"IP" <ireneusz.pastusiak@poczta.fm> writes:
> I've got a question related to new feature in 8.5alpha, i.e. "Allow parentheses around the query expression that
followsa WITH clause". What does that mean in fact? I can't see any difference between 8.4.2 and 8.5alpha3 on Solaris
x86.

That entry should not be in the alpha release notes; it's a bug fix that
was in fact also applied in 8.4.x.  The people making up the alpha notes
have not been very careful about removing entries that were also
back-patched.