Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing

From: Luke Lonergan
Subject: Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Dave Cramer, )
 Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Luke Lonergan, )
 Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  ("Kenny Gorman", )
 Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Jeff, )
 Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (, )
  Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Jeff, )
  Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (David Rees, )
   Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Dave Cramer, )
    Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Craig James, )
 Re: I have a fusion IO drive available for testing  (Chris Browne, )

XFS

- Luke