Re: Odd 9.4, 9.3 buildfarm failure on s390x - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Odd 9.4, 9.3 buildfarm failure on s390x
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> I'm inclined to just go ahead and apply/backpatch this.  It's certainly
> possible that more bugs remain to be found, but I have no good ideas
> about how to search for them, and in any case that wouldn't invalidate
> the patch as it stands.

And done.  If anyone can think of additional ways to test or search for
more instances of the same bug, please do.  In the meantime, I've
configured buildfarm member longfin to define STRESS_SORT_INT_MIN,
so it should help prevent introduction of new instances.