PGADMIN III: backup bug report - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Marta Mihoff
Subject PGADMIN III: backup bug report
Date
List pgadmin-support
I would like to post this bug:Using the backup option (right click on an object) and then selecting theObjects tab: Not
allobjects appears in the list. This is true for versions1.14.3 and the most recent version 1.16.1 downloaded today. I
haveadatabase called otn with over 100 schema. I wish to back up several tablesfrom one schema, but that schema called
"pgs"does not appear in the list ofschema. When I change the name of the schema to "psg" then it does appear.

Marta Mihoff
Database Manager
Ocean Tracking Network
Dalhousie University