Re: BUG #5664: index "idx000_mytable19" contains unexpected zero page - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5664: index "idx000_mytable19" contains unexpected zero page
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"simon" <xubochin@163.com> writes:
> 4. After the concurrent execution is complete, the system powers off.
>   The following solutions are provided in almost all forums:
>   1. Set fsync to on (The parameter is set to on in the current version).

If you're implying that you ran a test involving power loss with fsync
off, then this is not a bug.  Even if you had fsync on, I would wonder
about whether your disk drives execute fsync properly.

            regards, tom lane