Re: Release notes of 9.0~9.3 mentioning recovery_min_apply_delay incorrectly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Release notes of 9.0~9.3 mentioning recovery_min_apply_delay incorrectly
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This is obviously incorrect because recovery_min_apply_delay has been only
> introduced in 9.4. The culprit is visibly the commit message of 8049839 and
> others that mentioned the parameter, though the patch applied does nothing
> about it. Please see attached a patch to fix that.

Good catch!  That's on me I guess for not checking what the patch had done
in the back branches.

I didn't like simply deleting any description of the patch's effects, though.
Instead I made it talk about recovery_target_xid, which does exist in all
those branches.