Re: One source of constant annoyance identified - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: One source of constant annoyance identified
Date
List pgsql-general
"Markus Wollny" <Markus.Wollny@computec.de> writes:
> Now I think it's the bit with the LIKEs that kills us,

That's what I thought too, but I've tried and failed to reproduce any
memory leak with lower/LIKE and the same configuration options that you
used.  It might be that some other part of the query is the problem, or
maybe I'm not duplicating the setup correctly.  Could I trouble you for
the exact schemas of the tables used by the problem query?  (The output
of pg_dump -s would be the best thing to send.)

            regards, tom lane