Re: Silly typo in proc.h - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Silly typo in proc.h
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> In proc.h, it says:
> "Prior to PostgreSQL 9.2, the fieds below "
> This is obviously a typo, and should read "the fields below".

Fixed, thanks.

> It's difficult to know where I should be drawing the line with this
> stuff. Should I continue to report trivialities like these as bugs?

Hmm ... it's not a "bug", strictly speaking, since by definition it
doesn't affect functionality.  But I think this sort of thing is worth
cleaning up, just because it distracts would-be readers of the code.
Perhaps better to mention this sort of thing on pgsql-hackers instead
of pgsql-bugs.

            regards, tom lane