Re: [CLOBBER_CACHE]Server crashed with segfault 11 while executing clusterdb - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [CLOBBER_CACHE]Server crashed with segfault 11 while executing clusterdb
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 05:35:52PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>> Isn't this a kind of open item?

> This does not qualify as an open item because it is not an actual bug
> IMO, neither is it a defect of the existing code, so it seems
> appropriate to me to not list it.

Agreed, but by the same token, rushing it into v14 doesn't have any
clear benefit.  I'd be inclined to leave it for v15 at this point,
especially since we don't seem to have 100% consensus on the details.