Re: [HACKERS] allowed user/db variables - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] allowed user/db variables
Date
List pgsql-patches
Aizaz Ahmed <aahmed@redhat.com> writes:
>> Good idea.  Please send a patch that exports the guc.c array for use in
>> the other file.  I'd lean towards the lower-cased spellings, though I'm
>> not strong about it.  (I'd also not use a dash in "super-user".)

> I've attached the patch below. It modifies help_config.c to use the new
> GucContextName array from guc.c

Applied, thanks.  I also did some other cleanup, including sticking the
enum constant names into the array declarations --- this is in service
of the notion that grepping for the constants should help you find
places you need to change when adding one.

            regards, tom lane