Re: French PDF manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Mario
Subject Re: French PDF manual
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 26/05/06, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume.lelarge@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/5/26, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>:
> > Am Freitag, 26. Mai 2006 14:19 schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
> > > Yes, you're right. There's some changes to do on the documentation
> > > source files. I can provide a diff which will transform SGML files
> > > into valid XML files.

   I've got the 8.1 postgres manuals in DocbookXML 4.2 format and I'm
using POT files for translations.  As soon as possible I'll have with
the html, xml, pot and a little status page avaliable.

  However, the xml files are not 100% valid but it works for me.