Re: fix broken regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: fix broken regression tests
Date
List pgsql-patches
> How many folks compile using bison?   Only the CVS folks, right?  One
> idea would be to mask the change in the regression diff processing.

And you will mask it from our clients the same way?  The regression
tests are not the only things that are looking for that string.

The bison folk have already cost us one flag day in the recent past.
I don't propose to lay down quietly while they cost us another one for
no better reason than that somebody decided "syntax error" read better
than what they had used for the last umpteen years.

            regards, tom lane