Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS - Mailing list buildfarm-members

From Mikael Kjellström
Subject Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Date
List buildfarm-members
On 2017-01-15 14:59, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The test should be thorough enough. If you want to try it for real and
> you're using the same that you built against, just change the URLs in
> your config file, i.e.:
>
>     sed -i -e
> s,http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/,https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/,
> your-config-file

I tried to surf to:

https://pgbuildfarm.org/

and I am getting that the certificate is invalid.  I see that you are
using let's encrypt service for the SSL-certificate.  Just configure it
to include all the DNS-names that you are using.   Currently the
installed certificate is configured for the DNS-name:

buildfarm.postgresql.org

and with the SAN:

DNS Name: brentalia.postgresql.org
DNS Name: buildfarm.postgresql.org

I would suggest adding pgbuildfarm.org, www.pgbuildfarm.org etc also as
SAN:s.

It's a pity that they don't support wildcard-certs though.

/Mikael