PgAdmin4 - Session Timeout - Due to cloud behaviour - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Douglas Reed
Subject PgAdmin4 - Session Timeout - Due to cloud behaviour
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

I've just built an instance of pgAdmin4 on my Ubuntu desktop (v16.10)

So far I have had no issues with pgAdmin4, it is a great tool!

However, some of our cloud sites have and automatic time out on the disconnection which can cause problems when a connection on pgAdmin4 is idle for a long duration

My question is; Is there a file or location in pgAdmin4 where I can put a keepAlive parameter to stop this problem from occurring. I've scanned the documentation to no avail?

Many thanks in advance

Doug Reed
dougreed765@yahoo.com
07973-132664