Re: psql dates in Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql dates in Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
"Fred Parkinson" <FredP@abag.ca.gov> writes:
> When I manually enter the desired dates into the query before saving,=20
> then<BR>> running, it works. When I try any of the above ways to referen=
> ce a=20
> date<BR>> from a form, the query results are always empty.<BR>><BR>&g=
> t;=20

[please turn off MIME encoding in list mail...]

It seems likely to me that the query arriving at the backend is not what
you think it is.  I'd suggest turning on query logging (see
postgresql.conf) so that you can see what's really being issued.  IIRC,
there are also logging provisions in the ODBC driver, which would give
you an additional view of what's happening.

            regards, tom lane